 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 339
  Re: LNP Repost

(...) I remember that! But aren't you supposed to do it mod 255 for maximum effectiveness? Cheers, Ben. -- (URL) grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Repost (Checksum algorithm)

This has little (Err... nothing in fact) to do with Lego, but worth noting as it is handy when you need a good SW checksum! (...) Indeed, as you say the standard I mentioned does use mod 255 (See Annex C ISO/IEC 8473-1 : 1994 [(URL) As far as I can (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)