 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3355
Re: Programming in Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:39:26 GMT

Cool, thanks
I was able to find the doc here:
http://www.renesas.com/avs/resource/japan/eng/pdf/mpumcu/e602025_h8300.pdf

your post about the motor seems helpful, so if I understand right the way to
run motor A forward would be
"mov 0x030003,r0h
mov 0x80,r0h"
and for the motor C the same except 0x06?
How does the instruction get to the motors? is there a sepearte routine that
needs to be run to do this or is it taken care of by the ROM?

also I was a little confused by the @ signs in the c code of legos can someone
explain these to me?

When I was looking at the brickOS code for dsensor.h I noticed a command "beq"
which I coudn't find in the documentation for the chip. What is this?

-Aaron

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:19:38 GMT