 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3352
3351  |  3353
Subject:
Programming in Assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:51:33 GMT

I was interested in writing some assembly code for the lego mindstorm, I don't plan on writing an incredibly complex program though. I am learning asm for the z80 chip so I have a little experience. I only want a single threaded application with one active sensor and two motors running at full power. I am not interested in using LASM as was mentioned in a previous thread. I thought a good place to start would be the early archives of legos development or the early rcx archives although on lugnet it seems the archives start after legOS was already underway. If anyone has tried this or has other suggestions of documentation please tell.
Also I saw a link to documentation for the h8/300 here(http://semiconductor.hitachi.com/products/pdf/h3ltp001d1.pdf) but it dosen't seem to work, if anyone has it please email it to me.

-Aaron