 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3334
    robot as input device —Kristian Hildebrand
   Hi, I am not familiar with LegOS but I would like to use the robot as an input device and get all sensor values. Is it possible? regards, kristian (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: robot as input device —Bapt Denaeyer
     (...) I don't really understand what you want to do ...... nanobapt (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: robot as input device —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) I assume you want to use the RCX and sensors to collect data and plot/export/do calculations using these data. RoboLab Investigator (software) does that. You can have a bot roam around, collect sensor data of all kinds, and upload it to your (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: robot as input device —Kristian Hildebrand