 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 332
  emulegOS: a new release

Mark Falco improved his Tcl/Tk version of emulegOS with tons of cool features. This version is now considered the "official" version of emulegOS, and we hope to release a Tcl based Windows version soon. The new features include: - IR support: (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: emulegOS: a new release

Just a note about a small bug. The supplied sample program ir-rover.cpp doesn't work on the real RCX. I think this may be due to IR complications under legOs. I'm working on a version which will work on both the emulator and the real system and will (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)