 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3318
3317  |  3319
Subject:
realloc in legos(brickOS)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:39:51 GMT

can someone please help this guy?
ive been out of the loop for some time and really dont know if anyone
has made any realloc functions for legos (working in 0.2.6).
below is the email he sent me. his email address is:
renespanw@hotmail.com

regards
kenneth

Hi kenneth, it's me again (andres rene)
how are you?, I hope fine,
Im using the 0.2.6 version. I'm working with that for my thesis
(constrains
in rcx).
i'm needing the realloc function  in some legOS page i'm found
something:
http://moss.csc.ncsu.edu/~mueller/rt/mindstorm/www.multimania.com/legos/logbook.html
but this version is very old and i don't now how to patch to the new
kernel.
if you could  help me with that or you could send me a page or tell me
somebody to aske for that. i'll thanks a lot