 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3251
  Hitachi pre-built tools & other BricxCC news

The links I had on my BricxCC web page to the pre-built GNU tools for the H8/300 no longer work and I was unable to find a copy of the ZIP anywhere else so I have uploaded a copy to my BricxCC sourceforge site (URL) links on my BricxCC page have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)