 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3225
    API DOCUMENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD —CarlosLuis Rendón Monterroso
   Hi there. I'm working on a project that requires to have a clear picture of how the kernel is actually orginized, and of course, the API. So, I've found a quite good link where the picture is clear: (URL) the problem is that I actually does not have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: API DOCUMENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD —Mark Riley
     Not sure if you already came across this, but here's a PDF file that provides useful info on the kernel (no API stuff, though): (URL) Rendón M." <crendon@ieee.org> wrote in message news:HCrz01.1HMG@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) found (...) my (...) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: API DOCUMENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD —Ed Manlove
   Carlos, Checking out the Doxygen documentation (which is used to generate the API Doc) it should be fairly easy to add other types of documentation including ps and pdf. Ed (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)