 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3195
Re: Gcc/BrickOS installation issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hansen writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Steven McNutt writes:
Hi, I'm trying to compile Gcc/BrickOS under cygwin.  I have latest version
of BrickOS.

It is extremely difficult to get GCC to build under cygwin.  I would highly
recommend installing the pre-built binaries from Hitachi's website.  I have
a set of instructions at

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/brickos_cygwin.htm

I forgot to mention that I have links to the pre-built binaries on my
BricxCC page.

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

John Hansen