 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3188
3187  |  3189
Subject:
compile error with pid_t
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:28:47 GMT

Hi,
I am having some compile problems. This is how the beginning of my sample
program

#include <conio.h>
#include <dbutton.h>
#include <dmotor.h>
#include <dsensor.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/tm.h>
#include <rom/system.h>

pid_t pid1,pid2,pid3; <line causing error

and this is the error i am getting
drivers.c:13: parse error before `pid1'
drivers.c:13: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `pid1'

I dont understand what is wrong.

-ven