 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3185
  Re: Lego RCX Emulator

This looks really cool. Have you tried it with the standard Lego firmware, or lejos? Will you be creating a sourceforge project for this? Can't wait to try it out. mark (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lego RCX Emulator

(...) I have tried standard firmware and it works. Theoretically lejos should work too, there is no firmware specific code. The previous tar.gz file missed the TCL script for the GUI. I just updated the file. Also there are more features such as (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)