 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3171
    Declaration of kernel_critsect_count —Max Bowsher
   kernel_critsect_count is declared volatile in kernel/critsec.c, but without the volatile keyword in include/sys/critsec.h - this upsets gcc3. Please could these declarations be reconciled? Thanks, Max. (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Declaration of kernel_critsect_count —Stephen M. Moraco
   (...) Your request couldn't be more timely as I'm wrapping up a 0.2.6.10 test release this weekend. I've made this change in CVS and you will see it in the .10 test release. As I publish the 0.2.6.10 test release I'll post a message here explaining (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)