 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 317
  firmdl for Win32? (Re: random numbers)

(...) Hi, Luis Villa - author of HOWTO has some that he will soon include into the HOWTO. If you need just random 16 bit integer, you can use for example this random = 25173*previous + 13849; but I don't know how good it is; start with an arbitrary (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: firmdl for Win32? (Re: random numbers)

(...) I can compile it for use with Cygwin (Unix for NT), but since I have not (yet) figured out how to configure and use the serial port under NT, there is no NT version as of yet. But there are other firmware downloaders for NT already. To compile (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)