 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3163
Re: newbie troubles (now they in packs of 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:36:44 GMT

Max Bowsher wrote:

To the group, please. I will quietly delete any responses not copied to
the group.

Kiran Somanchi wrote:
I just followed all the info at
http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/INSTALL-cygwin.html, according to
which, yes, I have built the Hitachi cross-compiler. When I said
"everything", I meant I completed all the steps set out at the above
URL. Thanks again.

Is there h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc.exe in /usr/local/bin ?
What do you mean /usr/local/bin? That's a Linux directory, unless Cygwin
somehow emulates a complete Linux FS.

Max.

--
"I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as
        they go by."