 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3160
  H8300 Cross Compiler for Mac OS X (a start ...)

With access to a Mac OS X 10.2 this week I have made an attempt to build the cross compiler set under Mac OS X. Currently I have an issue with sysinfo.c with the binutils build. But for those interested here are my steps so far. I will post more as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: H8300 Cross Compiler for Mac OS X (a start ...)

Once again, WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! I have NO prior experience with the Mac or Mac OS X. So use these instructions AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am NOT responsible for any damage you might cause to your machine. Within step 5, you can download gcc ver 3.1 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)