 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3151
  Re: LNP problem

Hi, I have read a lot about lnp but i still don't much about setting it up for windows, as most documentation is about linux. So could someone please let me know anything about the configuration of winLNP. I have tried a test a program i found but (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)