 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3149
Re: LNP problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:38:27 GMT

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 09:02, Andrew Tait wrote:
Hi,

src/rcx.[ch] and rcx/remote.c.
This may sound stupid but
I was wondering if you have to download both these files to the rcx?

Anyhelp would be great

You need to compile remote.c for the RCX, that's the part running on the
RCX. rcx.c and rcx.h define an interface for your application to use the
functions provided in remote.h. Namely to turn on/of/break/reverse the
motor ports and to read the sensor ports.

THis won't work out of the box for you, not in a windows environment.
You asked for some help on LNP and I thought an example usage of LNP
might get you started...

BB