 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3131
    Re: How do i make a program to run on brickos —Andrew Tait
   Hi, I have been got bricxCC and have been trying to use it in the standard way with NQC, and I am not really that great at it. So what is it like to use brickOS in it? and is there any documentation that can show me where to start? Or can I just (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)