 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3098
  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

Mark Riley wrote: > Actually, if we move the sys_time > handler back to OCRA (instead of the watchdog NMI), > then we could just check if bit 0 of sys_time is zero to > determine if the subsystem handler should be called (plus > this will get (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

(...) I have been following this thread in my peripheral vision for a while now. All of the talk is very interesting and appears to be leading to a general question about how and why the drivers are the way they are.... As a point of interest, some (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)