 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3080
    Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results —Joseph Woolley
   Mark, ANOTHER great find! You are pushing BrickOS to new heights! Ok, so what can we do about this? 1) Provide a constant to set the update frequency at compile time. 2) Provide a variable to set the update frequency at run time. 3) Optimize the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results —Michael Obenland
   (...) This would be my favourites. If one builds a fast moving robot, main concern will be how fast the robot reacts to light sensor changes or how small the structures could be that the light sensor will "see". If one builds a thinking robot, for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)