 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3043
    Re: BrickOS Threading... —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) To tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure how the BrickOS PWM works, but I do know the standard RCX PWM simply switches the motors between ON and FLOAT, which will not slow the motor down, when it switches from a high power, to a lower (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)