 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3040
  Re: sys_time (long post)

Does the H8 let an interrupt interrupt an interrupt? (Or at least the interrupts that matter in this case?) You two might want to check on that. It would seem the code is safe if the answer to the first question is no... ? Maybe I'm missing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: sys_time (long post)

(...) I went back and read... I was missing something apparently... Note to self... do not skim. -Kekoa (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)