 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3014
3013  |  3015
Subject:
New Threading Model in legOS 0.2.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 17:58:07 GMT

Hi

In our diploma work we implemented a completely new threading model. We
implemented a subset of the pthreads API as it is available in Linux.
Now eventhandling has also been improved.

One negative point: we did not yet adabt dynamic program loading. But we
think at our university this will be done soon.

The new kernel (based on legOS 0.2.5) is available at
http://www.cs.fh-aargau.ch/~robot/software/legOS-0.2.5-pthread.tgz

A German documentation is available at http://www.cs.fh-aargau.ch/~robot/

Teddy