 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 299
  Re: legOS make newbe question

I appreciate your help, and it does sound interseting. However, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'd prefer to leverage my (much more marketable) C skills when writing programs for the RCX. That's why I'm using NQC right now - I already know (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: legOS make newbe question

(...) No argument from me here. Forth is not very popular anymore with the advent of really good C compilers for embedded processors (my specialty). BUT if you want a way to interactively control your LEGO bots, and have alook at the insides of the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)