 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2973
  Re: BrickOS 0.2.6.09

Can someone tell me what part of the XFree86 stuff has the makedepend? I decided to upgrade to the latest version of BrickOS, and I'm having the same problem. Thanks Steve ----- Original Message ----- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:15:00 GMT To: (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS 0.2.6.09

(...) I've never needed to do a make depend to get brickOS to function properly on my machine. I still don't have makedepend installed and everything is working fine. John Hansen (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS 0.2.6.09

(...) Now, I remember what I did. I spend the weekend fighting with the install for BrickOS, and I got both these errors (makedepend & font...) because at some point in my messing, I skipped the makedepend and went on. I just need to do this (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)