 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2967
Re: LNP-problem...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:15:15 GMT

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 22:06, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
That looks ok to me.  But I'm no expert on LNP.

Here's a clip I use.  It looks a lot like what you're using.  It seems there may be a problem with your receive code.  I'm REAL shaky on that.  What does fputs do?

----
char *s;

s = "101";

if (strlen(s)>0) // send message
{
dsound_system(DSOUND_BEEP);
lnp_integrity_write(s,strlen(s));
s = "";
}
----

Hi,

I'm Pieter and working with Tom on a project.
I 've tried you're code but it doesn't work.
To me the problem seems to be with lnpd.

Here is it's log of the session.

         0:Info > created lock file /var/lock/LCK..ttyS0
       233:Info > running in Timesharing Mode
     26283:Logical > Keepalive sent
     29793:Logical > Keepalive sent
     33303:Logical > Keepalive sent
     36224:Integrity > Header f0
     36228:Integrity > Length 3
     36233:Integrity > Integrity reset
     36233:Logical > Frame Error
     36242:Integrity > Integrity reset
     36242:Logical > Frame Error
     36813:Logical > Keepalive sent
     38685:Integrity > Header f0
     38690:Integrity > Length 3
     38696:Integrity > Integrity reset
     38696:Logical > Frame Error
     38703:Integrity > Integrity reset
     38703:Logical > Frame Error
     40323:Logical > Keepalive sent
     40447:Integrity > Header f0
     40451:Integrity > Length 3
     40456:Integrity > Integrity reset
     40456:Logical > Frame Error
     40465:Integrity > Integrity reset

The rcxcomm of lejos, however, is able to receive messages as long as
they are only two bytes long.

Does anyone know how to handle the problem with lnpd ?

thx,

Pieter