 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2958
2957  |  2959
Subject:
LegOS/BrickOS on Mac OS X?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:24:17 GMT

I was wondering if anyone had successfully ported the H8 compiler over
to OS X?  With an USB IR Tower, and the underlying Unix/BSD resources on
the Mac, it would be an ideal development platform.

I've tried compiling the H8 Cross compiler without success and I'm
afraid my Makefile skills are really lacking.

Anyone else out there got it working?

DaveC