 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2954
  BrickOS & Cygwin

I've downloaded and installed test release 09. Once again things worked very well. But there is one definite problem with this release (as well as 08) when running under Cygwin. In Makefile.Common the lines ifdef BUILDING_HOST_UTILS # ---...--- # (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOS & Cygwin

(...) You bet. I've fixed this in CVS so it will be in our next test release. Thanks for reporting it. (This is why we do test releases ;-) Regards, Stephen -- Stephen M. Moraco stephen@debian.org (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)