 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2920
  Re: h8300-hms-ld segmentation fault under WinXP

I don't think the problem is WinXP specific: I had the same issue on Win2k. I ended up using the prebuilt gcc/binutils from hitachi for that reason. However, the prebuilt set is quite a bit older. I hope this issue can be worked out so we can begin (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

"Joseph Woolley" <jwoolley@spamblock....ht.rr.com> wrote in message news:H4HvF3.C03@lugnet.com... (...) Win2k. (...) Ah, so it's not just me. I've been tearing my hair out trying to figure out what I might be doing wrong. A few years ago I had (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)