 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2903
    BrickOS issues —John Hansen
   First off, I'd like to say that I had ZERO problems installing, building, and testing BrickOS on my PC. That's even with the BrickOS name change release and the pre-built Hitachi tools. You guys do good work! There are a few issues I have come (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: BrickOS issues —Stephen M. Moraco
   (...) The brickOS team thanks you for mentioning this. It is our goal to continue to simplify this experience. We always enjoy hearing that we are making progress. (...) We hear you and have addressed some of them... (...) This is intentional for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)