 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2832
    Re: Warning cleanup questions with gcc3.2 —Michael Obenland
   (...) I am running 3.1 and got the same error. But for user programs only because a line in boot/config.h is too long. In fact this is no error but just a warning. Looks bad but the code is ok. (...) If you look at the beginning of the file (I think (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Warning cleanup questions with gcc3.2 —Ross Crawford
   (...) However it should be fixed, as there's no guarantee future versions of gcc will support deprecated features. ROSCO (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)