 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2823
    Re: Semaphore(s) locked when task killed. —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) This explains a problem I've been having. I've noticed this exact issue, but I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, or exactly what the problem was. I have a program that sends IR messages (for proximity) and after the program is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Semaphore(s) locked when task killed. —Joseph Woolley
   Last night I worked on a solution to this. So far it is coming along very good. My proposed solution is to write tasks so that they shutdown when signalled. The user tasks should respond to the run/stop button by shutting down gracefully. If a task (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)