 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2816
Re: binutils 2.12 is the last one to work Re: was compile error (was link error with binutils 2.13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:00:59 GMT

Alejandro Dubrovsky wrote:
i did a binary search on binutils versions, compiling and installing
each one to see which one was the last one to work, and the transition
from 2.12 to 2.12.1 is the killer.

You are right. I have the 2.12.1 rpm in my package folder and assumend
that it is the one I use. But asking ld for it's version resulted in
2.12. One way ist to stay with 2.12, a second way is to change makelx so
it could handle the 2.12.something output.

Regards,

Michael