 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 278
  Re: signals / legOS internals

(...) When a frame or character has been received by the IR port it signals an interrupt to the processor. The processor (OS) handles this by invoking an ISR (Interrupt Service Routine). In OSE ISR's are known as interrupt processes and they execute (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: signals / legOS internals

Ola, I do not see why you persist. I understand that a signal handler is very low level, that it is difficult to use right, that it only allows some things and not others, unless you're very careful. But you still missed my point, which was this: (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)