 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2749
  LNPD and Cygwin

Is it possible to build and use LNPD under cygwin? None of the windows implementations of LNP really fit my needs (WinLNP might, if it would ever work) And if it is possible to build it, how? I attempted to and just ended up with build errors about (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

4 weeks ago (26-Jun-02) i offered a port of liblnp for windows where the daemon lnpd still has to run under linux, but at least clients can run under windooze. but nobody answered to that message. porting lnpd to windows is hard, because for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

Hmm well i would like to see the lnpd ported to windows but, the client is a very good start. WinLNP was pretty much useless so any code you can put out would be very helpful. Good luck with the porting, Jason Hensler (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

I put it on a temporary account: (URL) luck :) Michael (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

there was some old development version... we're glad we noticed by ourselves for lack of feedback. maybe lubnet is way too restrictive? the new url: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and Cygwin

(...) Hi, I want to communicate with my lnpd daemon running in linux machine from my windows/cygwin machine. Do you have your winliblnp implementation for cygwin? Thanks, Mohammed (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)