 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 274
  RE: signals / legOS internals

(...) Ummmmm, I don't want to speak for Markus, but most embedded kernels (and I use a lot of them) use the term signal and semaphore interchangably. I'm willing to bet a couple of bricks that the intent is to implement semaphores to facilitate (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: signals / legOS internals

I misspoke when I said before that we have semaphores. What I meant was mutexes. We have had mutexes for quite awhile. Certainly long before I started on this signal thing. I started this long enough ago that I don't remember what particular problem (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)