 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2696
    legOS new name - result and new problems —Michael Obenland
   Hi out there, I know you are anxious to hear about the new name of legOS. Good news first: you don't have to flood my mail folder, here it goes... Here is the list of the names together with the phrases, if I got one. So everyone can see if his vote (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)