 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2690
  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

I'm no expert, but I can try to help you figure it out. Let's start with something simple. What version of LegOS are you using? How are you starting the 'task_swapper' task? What is in the 'motor_driver' task? At one time, when I was working with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: HOWTO Demo.c

The code I have taken out of HOWTO.ps (URL) given at the end of the document under the name Demo.c I have fixed some compile time errors (like mismatching process ids in the kill call, the function for getting button state is dbutton() and not (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)