 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2676
    Light Sensor Problem —Shehryar Shaheen
   Hello, I have been trying out the demo programs in legOS. all demos worked fine except linetrack.c. When I download linetrack.lx in the RCX (RCX2.0) and put it on the test pad that comes with mind storm the bot goes srtaight. It does not recognize (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Light Sensor Problem —Joseph Woolley
    I had similar problems, so I added a bit of code to display the light sensor value on the LCD. I then placed the bot on the test pad and observed the various numbers as it crossed from white to green and black. I then updated the linetrack.c with (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)