 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 261
  Re: signals / legOS internals

(...) I may have answered my own question here. Since the SP is adjusted before anything is actually done with the local variables, the rule about it always pointing to the last valid datum is not violated even if local variables are placed after (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: signals / legOS internals

(...) Yes, that is correct. As for passing parameters to a function, they are simply pushed onto the stack before the function call. Therefore, the H8 stack usually looks something like e.g. this: function param sp+10 function param sp+8 return (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)