 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2595
    RE: Code-examples, books and papers in C/C++ for legOS? —Kingsley Gifford
   Hi, please post any programs to the group, or e-mail me as well. I am always interested in looking through example code, to see how others are doing things and to get new ideas. Thanks -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Code-examples, books and papers in C/C++ for legOS? —Stephen M. Moraco
   (...) There are, of course, many mindstorms books out there. I see in them (I have purchased at least six of them) that the majority of code examples is in NQC. As you might know we are working on the next major release and in that context let me (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)