 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2585
    Re: latest legOS strangeness —Max Bowsher
   (...) I may be wrong - 'my' RCX is actually my brother's, and is 3 hours drive away - but doesn't the remote control with the official firmware do float when buttons released, but brake if forward and reverse are pressed together? Max (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        RE: latest legOS strangeness —Marco Correia
   (...) Interesting question. I'll try this at home with my remote and RCX loaded with standard firmware. Anyway, that could only say that the remote control knows that it has to send a OFF (brake) cmd to the RCX when fwd and rev are pressed together, (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)