 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2555
    Re: More problems with floats —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Eric, did you ever resolve this? If not, I could try to reproduce this... but I'd need two things: 1) the type of the return value of getVarVal 2) the type of the bool typedef Also, if you could run your cross compiler with the -v flag, that (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: More problems with floats —Eric Swalens
   (...) It turns out to be the egcs 1.1.2 I compiled; the RPMs from sourceforge work fine. I'll try to find why my compiler was buggy... Thanks for your reply. Eric (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)