 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2551
    egcs compiler - float problems? —Michael Obenland
   Can someone using the egcs compiler suite test the following code? It seems it doesn't compile under egcs. int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { double foo = 1.0; return foo > 0.1 ? 0 : 1; } Compiles fine under gcc 3.0.3. Regards, Michael (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: egcs compiler - float problems? —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) I have not tried to compile this, but one thing that looks suspicious is that you are using doubles. Doubles are not supported. The compiler I have (some old version of GCC) treats doubles and floats as the same type. The compiler you're using (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)