 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2524
RE: makefile?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 14:48:48 GMT

You need "make" installed on your system.

Run the cygwin setup.exe and install it.

Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf
Of Fredrik Helin
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 6:48 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: makefile?

Hi! The "make" command in Cygwin returns a: "command not found" after
installing legOS 0.2.6 on a Windows 98 machine. I'm currently in the
legos-0.2.6 catalogue and the Makefile, Makefile.common, Makefile.user,
Makefile.kernel files are all there. Can someone please explain to me
what
the problem is and how all this works?