 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2515
2514  |  2516
Subject:
sys_timer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 05:24:51 GMT

I recently adopted legOS as my development environment and I have to say I
tremendously impressed.  Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard on it.
It is really a first class, grade A product.

Is sys_timer accurate to within 1 ms?

    unsigned long timer_str;
    time_str = sys_time;
    wait_event(... );
    time_str = sys_time - time_str;
    lcd_int((int)timer_str);

this only seems to update by 20 ms at a time.  That doesn't really make
sense though...  I am pushing a button by hand and here is some sample
output:

220
200
1720
1400
1020
1060
280

etc....  I think you all get the point.  Any help would be appreciated