 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2487
    Joystick application for LegOS —Eric Bosco
    Hi all, I've been toying with the idea of switching from NQC to LegOS, but one thing that is keeping me from doing so is that I have not seen a remote control from the PC application similar to that is included with the NQC IDE's on windows. I find (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        RE: Joystick application for LegOS —Kingsley Gifford
   You can still switch back and forth between legOS and NQC if you find the joystick control helpful. Another suggestion is to write a legOS program that runs all axis at intervals...if you just need it for testing. A final suggestion is to use the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)