 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 247
  Re: Blocking IR

I'll have to wait now till I get home from work to try the examples :( Phil (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Blocking IR

Hi Kekoa, Could you post your working IR .srec code or email me if possible? I have tried the examples with the LegOS read sensor routines and I still get the same results. i.e. it works at about 2mm from the unit but fails after more than 5mm. I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)