 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2459
2458  |  2460
Subject:
Final prep. for 0.2.6 release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:05:09 GMT

We are working to release 0.2.6 by the end of this week.  If you
have not yet had time to test 0.2.5.2 (the current test version)
please take time to do so and let us know what you find.

You can dowload from http://legos.sourceforge.net/tmpdist/

If you know of anything we are missing, speak now or...  ;-)

We are kind of rushing this release so that we can work
on our next relase which will contain significant new
content. You can see our current release plan at:

  http://legos.sourceforge.net/rlswork/

Regards,
Stephen - for the legOS team