 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2456
  RE: cgywin

Hi, I installed legOS and cygwin a while ago ... OK, it was version 0.2.4 ;-) But what I've done differently is that I didn't took the original gcc-sources from gnu.org, but the sources of the compiler in cygwin. Maybe you would also like to check (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)